I ordered a Mother of the Bride dress from JJ’s House as I live in a small town and couldn’t find anything locally. It was a STOCK dress (not custom in any way).

I tried the dress on the day I received it and it did not flatter me. The color variation just did not work with my pale skin. I decided I’d return it. I couldn’t find a return lable in the box or a phone number for customer service.

So I got back online and discovered a CHINA phone number. I then used the email option to communicate with them, which was tough because they are 12 hours ahead of us. They refused to give me an address to make the return. I am a single mom of 3 children on a tight budget and this dress was supposed to be special for for my daughter’s wedding and I’ve LOST $187.

Now I’m not sure if I can even afford to buy a new dress and it’s devastating that this company can get away with 'stealing' people’s money through unsound business policies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Refund policy.

JJsHouse Cons: Will never order from them again refund policy is non existent, Quality, Contact information, Service.

Comments

I do a lot of on line shopping because of my disability. I have also ordered from JJ'S House and my experience was so good, I gave them a 5 rating.

I took my measurements and I had my dress custom made. It fit perfectly and the materials are very good.

I always read reviews.Yo65 The companys, mostly in China, their clothes are cut small. I'm sorry that some people had bad experiences.

JJsHouse Reviews