Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 30, 2018

the company sufficiently resolved my issues and did offer a refund on the items i will be shipping back to them. thank you to their customer service.

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2018

This company is another SCAM. Order # 6288181357 placed 8/19/18....Ticket #84823304172605.

Ordered all bridesmaids (6) and mine (1) satin robes for the pre-wedding. They were ALL extremely small and not at all according to their "size chart". Not even CLOSE!!!! Also ordered control-top bottoms that literally could have fit on a barbie, they were so tiny.

Again, not even close to the size they said they were. The jewelry i got felt like plastic and like it would break within 2 minutes of wear. i will not wear that to my wedding and watch it break before i even take pictures.

I contacted the company for a refund and was told everything was "made correctly". Obviously it was not as the sizes were completely off and incorrect, and the product quality was TRASH.

they offered me a % off coupon for my next order, then another offer if i returned everything AND paid shipping to china myself, i would get a coupon for my next purchase.... NO. there will be no 'next purchase'... i am appalled at this company and the lack of customer service or a STANDARD return policy.

I have over $100 worth of robes that I will not use and they will NOT refund me for. ****THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!**** i am convinced all the "good" reviews are from them, themselves. they have to be.

the quality of the products is beyond poor and the clothing products are incorrectly sized with an incorrect size chart to follow!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM do not order from here!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaids Dress.

JJsHouse Pros: Variety of products.

JJsHouse Cons: Quality of products, No refunds, Horrible customer service, Poor quality, How i was taken for my money.

Comments