Marietta, Georgia

I was looking for reasonably priced bridesmaid dresses. I stumbled onto JJsHOUSE website. They had plenty of selection to choose from. I needed a dress for myself and a flowergirl dress for my daughter.

I placed my order online 12/24/13 for 2 dresses, one for myself which I added the custom sizing. And standard size for my daughter. I was very nervous ordering the custom sized dress but with my height and shape I felt for 20 extra dollars it was worth getting a dress tailored to me. I am so glad that I did. The dress is PERFECT!!! I measured myself according to the example on their website and they also had a video to show you how to measure.

I was a bit nervous ordering a dress I never tried on. I also was nervous ordering a dress without talking to a live person on the phone. But the online ordering process was very easy.

I opted for expedited shipping which was $25.

So my total bill for 2 dresses one with custom sizing and expedited shipping $222.47.

After I ordered I was very nervous so I started to google reviews about JJshouse. I read some awful reviews, I became even more nervous. I didnt know what to expect.

I emailed the company a question regarding the dress and they emailed my promptly.

My dresses arrived 12/31/13 a week after I placed my order. According to the website and their time line I expected the dresses to be delivered to me in mid January. I was so thrilled when I got an email that my dresses were being shipped and a ups tracking number was given.

I am very pleased with the dresses and the quality of both dresses. They fit great! I am so happy I had the custom sizing done on my dress!!!

So, my experience with JJsHouse was a positive one. The dresses are perfect, I received them way faster then I expected and I did not get double charged for shipping.

I am one happy customer! :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Comments