Los Angeles, California

I ordered just one pair of shoes from here for my wedding. I had read reviews warning people not to order dresses from here due to issues with sizing and quality.

Since my order was only for shoes, I didn't think I had any reason to be worried.

However, my order was shipped out one month ago and I still haven't received it. If you've ordered from China before, you know that shipping can take a really long time, especially if you use cheaper shipping options (which I did since the more expensive options cost more than my shoes!). I'm willing to wait another week to see if they arrive.

In the meantime, I've read a ton of reviews that report terrible experiences with their products, refunds, etc. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company to people.

I found a few reviews in which people ordered shoes but they were the wrong ones, wrong size, etc.

So now I'm worried that my shoes will either never arrive or they'll be utter *** If they had solid policies, I wouldn't be too worried about those scenarios. But they're not a good company so I'm worried.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a BRIDE robe on 1/16/2019.

STILL WAITING. Finally found a workable email address and all I'm getting is empty promises.

I'll never order from JJS again. Sorry you're going through the same thing.

@Anonymous

Oh gosh so sorry this happened to you too. My shoes were shipped out the same day as your order.

No idea how to get a refund.

Some people said JJs asked for photos of their credit cards in order to get a refund?!! Wtf!!!

@Anonymous

I also filed a complaint with BBB. JJs has yet to respond.