Guelph, Ontario

Whatever you do, do not buy from this company. They are a scam!

I feel so *** for having fallen into their trap. The pictures on their website aren't real. They simply show those designer photos to the poor sweatshop kids making your dress and say "here! make this!

make it like the picture!' and so they sew it in terrible conditions and with no patterns. No wonder the dresses turn out like *** They are money grubbing *** so do not buy from them! Oh and all the review on there website are fake or coerced. And if you do order, do not order custom.

Because then paypal will give you the run around and do their best not to refund you either. So the fraudster gets to pocket your money with no consequences. Never again!

Terrible company! There is a special place in *** for these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

JJsHouse Cons: Return policy and customer service, Horrible customer service, Hidden fees, Garment, Refund policy.

• Jjshouse Dress

Comments

Pryor

I dont' recommand I've never received a wedding veil and I ordered it 2 month ago. It's such a shame they refund me 40% and no news from where is my veil. It's not acceptable BEWARRRRE !!!!!

I just got a dress from them and it's awful! the cut is weird and you can tell its just mass produced.

I feel bad I supported a company that does this to children. Buyer BEWARE!

JJsHouse Reviews