After reading some of these terrible reviews and how many people have lost money to this company I had to leave my own review and experience. (Even though they asked me not to) They are wonderful when you ask a question about their dresses, in fact they reply by email immediately and even offered a small discount.

I ordered 2 dresses and couldn't wait for delivery, was so excited. I was shocked when I opened my parcel to find the most horrendous dresses I've ever seen. They may fit your body in certain places if you send in your measurements but they look awkward (not well made) and the quality is NOTHING like what the pictures show. The material is so cheap and they look nasty.

When I emailed them that I wanted a full refund as they were horrid, I got NO REPLY. After the 3rd email they responded with I could either get a credit or part refund. I told them that I wanted a FULL REFUND as the products that I purchased were nothing like what was advertised. I didn't think I would get an answer or a full refund UNTIL I put through a TRANSACTION DISPUTE WITH MY BANK as the product was NOT as advertised.

I emailed this to them with a letter requesting a full refund. Funny enough I received an email immediately stating that I could return the products and get a full refund even though it was made to measure. I kept sending emails DAILY and received my full refund within 1 week. The ONLY reason I got my money back was because the BANK DISPUTED the transaction.

The dresses look great on their website but don't resemble the product or quality. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME and DISPUTE it with your bank if you are not satisfied and YOU WILL receive a FULL REFUND even if it's made to measure. It is false advertising and they know this, otherwise I would not have received my refund. It upset me greatly to read about so many women who have lost their money to this company.

Don't waste anymore time, dispute your transactions immediately.

Hope some of you ladies receive your refunds. Also I DO NOT believe for one moment that people have given this company a 5 star rating, more false advertising...

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments