Featured Not resolved
1.9

I ordered a bridesmaid dress for my daughter from JJshouse.com wesite. I used the size chart and measurement instruction found online.

I double checked the measurements due to the large size it was telling me to order. The dress was at least 2 sizes too big. The only part that fit okay was the lace top portion. Sadly, that does not help with the rest being way too big.

I contacted the company to return for same dress smaller size.

I had to submit pictures. Which I did. Then they tell me they do not take returns. But wait!

They will give me a 10% refund on my purchase.

With which I then take said dress to a local tailor to have altered.

I have attached pictures. Seriously, I should have had the dress custom made locally!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaids Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

JJsHouse Cons: Size chart was misleading no refunds.

• no returns
  • Bridesmaid Dress

Comments

I’m having a similar issue. I got my dress and the color of the top was off and I am really unhappy as the two colors clash.

I contacted them and they said that the variation in color adds interest to the dress and they could offer me a 10% refund or a 10% coupon. I replied saying that I don’t want the dress and I want to send it back for a full refund.

They replied that they only take returns for two reasons and that I could have a 25% refund or a 35% off coupon coupon. I don’t want this ugly dress, and I want my money back!

JJsHouse Reviews