JJHOUSE IS A SCAM! They have lower reviews that what actually shows on review sites because they ask you remove your post and give them a higher review before they actually address or properly fix your problem.

In my case, they sent the dress to the wrong address so it never arrived and were only willing to offer 20% off for another dress.

I checked and gave them the proper address, but they said it was my fault it wasn't delivered. It was not until I posted negative reviews online that they offered to do more. I had to get my bank involved and my bank WILL give me a refund if the merchant didn't deliver what was promised. It took months cause JJHOUSE wouldn't reply to my bank and kept harassing me, but I eventually got ALL my money back plus shipping from my bank.

JJHouse only finally offered full refund for dress and shipping when they knew my bank would take it back regardless. Bunch of scammers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments