East Saint Louis, Illinois
3.7

I purchased a dress for my son wedding on June 13, 2016 so I could have it before the wedding on July 9, 2016. I sent a text and chatted with several others regarding this situation and I never received a response from not one single person.

I even chatted with them and ask them how to return the dress back because I paid for what I wanted and didn't receive it. I told them I like my dress and just wanted it made the way the picture showed it. Now I have to pay someone to try and fix the dress I ordered. I ordered a straight line dress and they sent me the dress I ordered but the dress had a train long enough that it looked like I was the one getting married.

I love their dresses but I can't order another one for the simple reason they didn't even try to accommodate me with my situation. I want to write them but that seems to be impossible.

I am very upset with this situation but you learn from your mistakes and I will never again order from this company. Sorry they lost a good customer.

Reason of review: I paid for a dress that I chose to wear to my sons wedding and I have to have it remade due to the dress was made wrong went sent to me..

JJsHouse Pros: Huge selection.

JJsHouse Cons: Return policy and customer service.

Comments