Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refund and return label.

Can I get a return label and refund? Why can't I call a U.S. number?

4 answers
Irene Moore
According to the JJsHouse return policy, the steps are as follows:
  • Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving the order. Please include the reason for your return and photographs for verification.
  • Once the request is approved, JJsHouse should send a return form which needs to be included with the return.
  • When JJsHouse receives the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
  • Once confirmed, the refund should be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on the payment method and bank).
The company is headquartered in Hong Kong, so they provide only Hongkongese phone number on their website.
Order#5743419062I ordered 4 junior bridesmaid dresses for my daughter to try. One of the dresses was a double quantity; therefore there were 5 in all. I want to return 4 of the dresses. They are folded back in their ordinal bags with tags intact and ready to go. We kept the one (KLY10557) and had it altered in length. It's perfect.Please send me the return label for the box for my refund.I sent you an email previously right after delivery and never heard from you. I would like to take care of this return immediately.Thank you.Elizabeth Sullivan
I received my order. Unfortunately, it does not fit. I had to buy another dress for the event I need a return label for your dress. The invoice number is so Small and blurred I cannot read it. My phone is (206) 661-1471. Please send a return label to LYNDA CANGEMI at 19409 U PlACE, LONG BEACH, WA (i don’ have a printer)
The dress is too small and is damage. I would like a refund and a return label.
View more answers (3)

why hasnt my order been shipped

order 86441288788

Ann McDonald

According to Jjhouse shipping policy before your order is shipped, JJsHouse.com has to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully. After that standart shipping takes 3-8 days. You can also contact Jjhouse customer service by phone 852 81990571 or by email at service@jjshouse.com

My mother-in-law Sheila Hansen

my mother-in-law and sister-in-law ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from your site on the 23rd we can not get an update on the progress we would like to know when our dresses will be in my wedding is May 4th

Irene Moore
According to the JJsHouse shipping policy, the delivery may take from 2 to 30 days depending on destination and shipping method. The company may also need a couple of days to process the order. Normally the order tracking number is sent to customers when it is sent to delivery service.

If you need more details about your order, please contact the JJsHouse customer care team. The company contact information including their phone number, email address, and social media links is available on the JJsHouse Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

jjs

Where is jjs house located and where do returns go to

Irene Moore
According to jjshouse.com, all the company transactions are processed by READMOB LIMITED, located at the Unit 34, Empress Industrial Estate, Anderton Street,Wigan,Greater Manchester,UK, WN2 2BG. Please do not send any return items to the address above, returns sent to this address cannot be processed. If you need to return a product, please contact JJ’s House customer service by submitting a ticket on the company website.
My dress it is wrong! ! Call me 317 667 7409. Plz call me!!!

Buty

Witam chciałbym się dowiedzieć na jaki adres mam wysłać buty do z zwrotu

Irene Moore
According to the JJ’s House return policy, to return items, first customers need to contact the company within 7 days upon receiving the items.

Please follow the instructions below to initiate the return process:
  • Submit a return request on the company website to JJ’s House Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
  • Once the company has approved your request, they will send a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 7 days from receiving the return form.
  • When the company receives the returned items, they will inspect them to ensure they are in the original condition.
  • Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).

Order#9440850033

When will my order ship?

Irene Moore
According to the JJ’s House FAQ page, currently, you can receive the order within 2-3 weeks. Normally it takes 9-12 days for tailoring and 2-4 days for expedited shipping.
Please note that you can track your order status by logging in to the company website with your email and track your order status in "My orders" if you placed the order under your registered account.
If the order was placed without signing in, you could just use "lookup a single order" function to track your order. Please refer to the following steps:
  • Go to Sign In My Account at the right top of our website.
  • Click "order status".
  • Enter your Order Number and Email Address to see your order details.

View

Super Saver Shipping Time to the US?

To anyone who ordered and got the Super Saver Shipping and lives in the US: how long did it take to get your order??? (I've been waiting 12 days so far...no tracking updates after it was "processed through the Suzhou facility"

Irene Moore
According to JJ’s House Shipping Guide, super saving shipping is the most cost-saving method. However, it will take 10-30 days to all major destinations. Please note that this delivery estimate does not include order processing time.

Sizing

My measurements are bust is 42 and three quarters and my waist is 38 and half hips are 38 and three quarters what size is that

Irene Moore
According to JJ’s House faq page, you may refer to the company size chart following the link jjshouse.com/help/wedding_dresses_wrap/size_chart to choose the correct size.
If your measurements align with the company size chart, you should choose the standard size. If your measurements cannot be found in the size chart, JJ’s House suggests choosing the custom size to ensure the dress fits you.

Order 2065104433

I would like to return this dress mot the true royal blue zipper gets stuck way too long does not look good I need a return label and this item removed from my charge t u.

Irene Moore
According to the JJ's House return policy, you should submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be sure you indicate the reason for return and photographs for verification.
As soon as JJ's House approves your request, they should send you a return form which should be included with your return.
JJ's House will inspect the received item to ensure it is in the original condition and meets the requirements stated in the return request.
Once confirmed, the refund should be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days.
If you have any questions about the JJ's House products or services, please contact their customer care team for further assistance.

Status of my return

On January 11 I returned by FedEx tracking No. 458574542388 a gray dress that didn’t fit me.

I agreed to receive a coupon for the value of the returned dress.

I have not received any news of the coupon. I would like to use it for the purchase of another dress that I am going to need for a birthday celebration.

Irene Moore
According to JJ's House return policy, when they receive the returned package, the dress should be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and meets the requirements stated in the return request.
Once confirmed, JJ's House should send you the details about your return.
To get more information about your return status, please contact JJ's House customer care team by phone at +8 528 199 0571 by email at service@jjshouse.com.

Shipment

When can I expect my dress. I paid for expedited shipment, it's been 8 days already?

Irene Moore
The JJ's House shipping policy states that expedited shipping may take up to 6 days to all major destinations. The company may need extra time to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully.
To get more information about your order, please use the track order status option on https://www.jjshouse.com/account/order_status.php or contact the JJ's House customer care team by phone at +8 528 199 0571 o by email at service@jjshouse.com.
Ronav
Any updates??

About My delivery suppose to sender December 17 am lying resibe my shoes

My name is Maria c Nieves my6 order # 5925839567 my traking # KT132481275CN 102. Walnut st Freemansberg, PA 18017 . When I recibe my order

Irene Moore

According to the JJ's House shipping policy, the delivery may take up to 30 days depending on the shipping method chosen when placing the order. You may check the order status on https://www.jjshouse.com/account/order_status.php. To see the order details, you need to enter your order number and email address.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact the JJ's House customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at +8 528 199 0571 o by email at service@jjshouse.com.

About item

I bought a dress from you, do you think i can change the color bc i change my mind

Irene Moore
According to the JJ's House return and exchange policy, the company does not offer an exchange service for any products because all items are made-to-order, so they do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period. The return policy details are available in the customer care section on jjshouse.com.

My recent order

When can I receive my order?

Irene Moore
As stated on jjshouse.com, delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose during order placing. JJ's House offers expedited, standard, and super saving shipping methods. The shipping policy states that:
  • expedited shipping may take up to 6 days to all major destinations.
  • standard shipping may take up to 8 days to all major destinations.
  • super saving shipping may take up to 30 days to all major destinations.

You should also take into account that JJ's House may need extra time to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully.
Wedding veil #35735 white 2 tier beaded edge elbow sequin i ordered 12-30-2018 my order # 3055414939.

return

I need the address to send an order back. did not get a return label with my order.

I have made several requests for this.ticket# T7FCcf. order # 683669159.

Irene Moore
According to the JJ's House return policy, the company offers the following instruction on how to make a return:
  • Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
  • Once JJ's House has approved your request, you should be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 7 days from receiving the return form.
  • When JJ's House receives the returned package, the item(s) should be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
  • Once confirmed, the refund should be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).

If you have any questions about any of these points, please contact the JJ's House customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at +8 528 199 0571 o by email at service@jjshouse.com. There is also an online form for enquiries as well as a live chat to discuss the issues with online sales representatives on the company website.

Ordered a dress

I ordered a dress, filled up all the information. Name, address, email address, Visa card number, amount of dress abd shipping.

Then pushed the place order. How will I know if my order goes through?

Irene Moore
As stated on jjshouse.com, you may check the order status on https://www.jjshouse.com/account/order_status.php. You should enter your order number and email address to see the details for your order.
If you do not have your order number please contact the JJ's House customer care team. You may reach out to them by phone at +8 528 199 0571 or by email at service@jjshouse.com. There is also an online form for enquiries as well as a live chat to discuss the issues with online sales representatives on the company website.
Please note that you can receive the order within 2-3 weeks. It usually takes 9-12 days for tailoring and 2-4 days for expedited shipping.

when do I get my dress ?

I paid for the dress but I did not get a confirmation. I know they will ship it on my address # because they took it.

Irene Moore
Unfortunately, JJ's House does not provide any information if they send a confirmation email after receiving payment on the company website. According to the JJ's House faq page, to track the order status, you can log in to the company website with your email and track your order status in "My orders" if you placed the order under your registered account.
If the order was placed without signing in, you could just use "lookup a single order" function to track your order:
  • Sign In My Account on jjshouse.com.
  • Click "order status".
  • Enter your Order Number and Email Address to see your order details.

To get more details about your order, please contact JJ's House customer care team by phone at +8 528 199 0571 or by email at service@jjshouse.com for further assistance.

Where's my order?

To customer service representative! I ordered a mother of the groom dress on 6th October2018.

I paid for it on my credit card my son's wedding is in two weeks which is 27th October 2018. Please call me at 678 670 5733

Irene Moore
According to the JJ's House shipping guide, there are expedited, standard and super saving shipping options.
  • Expedited shipping usually takes about 2 - 6 days to all major destinations.
  • Standard shipping usually takes about 3 - 8 days to all major destinations.
  • Super saving shipping usually takes about 10 - 30 days to all major destinations.

Please note that before JJ's House can ship your order, they have to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests, and package items carefully. The shipping delivery estimates do not include order processing time.

My order

Hi, I'm supposed to receive my order today, Can you tell me why I still hasn't got my which I pad for?

Irene Moore

Unfortunately, we do not have the information about your order. You may track your order status on https://www.jjshouse.com/account/order_status.php. If you need more assistance with your order, please contact the JJ’s House customer care team. You may reach out to them by phone at +852 81990571 or by email at service@jjshouse.com. There is also an online form on the JJ’s House Contact Us page to submit an inquiry.
YOU CAN TELL WHERES MY ORDER ITS PAID FOR

order

I paid extra for shipping for 3 dayshipping. checked on order is still processing.

Irene Moore
As stated on jjshouse.com, the delivery times of expedited shipping are between 2-6 days to all major destinations. According to JJ’s House shipping policy, before they can ship your order, they have to prepare your products, perform strict quality-control tests and package items carefully. The expedited delivery estimates do not include order processing time.
Please contact JJ’s House customer care team for further assistance. You may call them by phone at +852 81990571 or send an email to service@jjshouse.com.

Questions 40