My order came two weeks after the latest date I should have received it and missed the event it was for. This is after I spent extra money for fast delivery.

I refused to sign and returned the parcel so they got the courier to deliver again where I refused it again. They have harassed and pressured over a very long chain of messages for me to sign for goods not fit for purpose so that they can refuse to accept the return which I see is a common scam they run (see other posts). They have lied about the progress of my parcel, lied about my consumer rights, lied about "ill managers who aren't available to speak to me" and given completely incorrect information about what happens with returns. I also had no idea they were a Chinese company when I ordered as their website appears to be British.

They are now claiming that the parcel is delivered, despite the fact that it is currently tracked as 2 hours from my house and heading back to China. Since I refused the parcel it is now on the way back to them but I doubt I'll see my money again.

THEY DO NOT OPERATE UNDER UK CONSUMER RIGHTS LAWS

See below screenshots of shipping problems and terrible customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• no returns