1.8

I ordered a prom dress - paid extra for custom measures. Got the dress, it was incredibly loose, the top was falling off my daughter.

The sides were gaping open, and the seam going down the back of the dress was bumpy - the stitching bunching it up.

The company claims because it was custom made to her measurements - I could not return it - despite the fact that they did not use the measurements that I provided. Despite the fact that their sewing work was terrible. I could have made the dress better than that. The dress was delivered only a few days before my daughters prom.

I had to go out and buy her a different dress. The company is offering 40% off. Horrible, Terrible. I wish I had seen the other reviews on this company.

I never would have ordered from them.

OH- The color was wrong also. It was supposed to be burgundy- it was red.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Prom Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

JJsHouse Pros: Pictured products and how they were described.

JJsHouse Cons: Product that was delivered to me.

• Jjshouse Ripoff
  • Not Right Color

Comments

My daughter is getting married and I'm looking for a dress. I'm doing a bit if research before I order.

@Catherine

I would not order if I was you. Many of these companies are based out of China, despite advertising in the US and Britain.

They often go by different names but it is all the same. Beautiful pictures are posted online with seemingly good prices, however when you do order, the merchandise is not as advertised. Many times you have to ship it back to China at your expense and they often do not answer emails nor is there any phone number to reach them at to discuss problems.

You are better off supporting your local community stores. This way you have a way better chance of getting beautiful merchandise and help if it doesn’t fit.