Update by user Jun 20, 2013

got e-mail confirmation i will receive refund

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

ORDER #: 7295458675 MESSAGE TO MANAGEMENT AND HEADQUARTER

REFUND LOSS OF $216.56 DOLLARS!!! NO ERROR ON MY PART.

I want fix/return for my lose/damage $216. 56 (only shoes portion from this order).

You didn’t accept return shipping cost (I have send attachment shipping back cost is additional $95 dollars therefore I am not spending additional $95 to justify damage I already have).

I do not want risk entering the new ordering cycle after such ordeal.

I have no health for this if you care at all?

You only care for your new sales therefore my notification on order (41 - CANADIAN) is deliberately ignored and send shoes 2 size smaller. Note you still do not on size chart tip that you are applying European standard size or this is omitted deliberately to generate new sales.

No return policy. Deliberately you ship smaller size because you know how is expensive to return and then you offer coupon 30% for new order so they generate new sales and we pay double or triple plus final shipping cost upon order delivery an custom fee 2x

Even without shoe size problem, you ship me late this order therefore you owe me refund per your advertise. Please, refund me for my damages $211

You did not accept return shipment cost of $95 dollars. Attachment for this quote has been send.

You did not respond on my notification and writing since I placed order (41 CANADIAN ).

You regardless applied European standard shoe size for shipment in North America.

You did not disclose that shipment cost is partial cost that final cost is upon receiving packages.

This was for my daughter wedding dancing shoes. You ruin precious time of weeding event.

Order had been delivered late even without size problem I am reading on your web page is additional reason you refund me my expenses $ 216. 56

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shoes.

• BOX4