My dress is horrible!! DIRTY, HOLES, MISSING BEADS, DISCOLORATION, MISSING MATERIALS AND THET TOLD ME SO WHAT THAT'S NORMAL GO TO CLEANERS!!!

This IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED AND THAT REFUSED TO REFUND ME. MY WEDDING IS LESS THAN A MONTH AND THE CLEANERS GAVE ME A$400 QUOTE TO ATTEMPT TO FIX THE PROBLEM. BUT THEY CAN'T FIX HOLES, THEY ARE NOT MIRACLE WORKERS!!! THAT CAN'T MATCH THE MISSING RHINESTONES AND THey CAN'T FIX THE OFF WHITE COLOR THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ALL WHITE!!!!!

I Never wore this dress and emailed as soon as I got it.

They keep telling me that's how their dresses are and I have to accept a dress I didn't order almost $400 I paid and this is not right. This is a rip off!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

How do you return something when you can't get hold of someone. It is a scam and to think I went thru Amazon to get them or I wouldn't have done it

Please stop screaming with the all capital letter format. It hurts my eyes.

What you received is most likely an item which was worn by someone for that one special day and then returned for credit immediately thereafter.

It's an ancient trick performed nearly exclusively by women which has transpired at the local retail level and mail order system since time began. Now the internet.

I've met a lot of women who worked in the clothing business who would tell you of dresses with sweat stains ... and more ... burns, etc.

being returned as "new"

Sometimes inspectors catch it, sometimes not.

I hope you paid via credit card. That can sometimes be useful in a *** transaction.

JJsHouse Reviews