I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from JJ’s. I chose the custom fit as my waist is 5 sizes smaller than my chest and am unable to wear a dress off the rack.

I had gone to a dress shop and had my measurements taken but before ordering I checked their site and took my measurements per their instructions. I received the dress and the chest is 6 Inches smaller than the measurements I sent in. I immediately reached out to the company and attached photos showing it won’t zip. Their response was that not all dresses fit all body types and they sent me a photo that supposidely showed my dress top with a measuring tape.

There’s two issues with that. One is their own photo shows one side measuring at 23 inches Which is an inch shorter than it should be and the start of the measuring tape was completely covered my a hand and you could tell that the measuring tape was folded over and a hand was placed over it, as you can clearly see the 1 to 6 inches from start in photo is no where close to the 6 to 12 inch length to proceeds. I measured the dress as their photo showed they did and it is indeed 6 inches smaller than I ordered. They offered me a 10% refund or a 20% coupon.

What good does either do me? I can’t wear this dress to my wedding which is a month away. I am still arguing with them and attempting to return the bridesmaid dresses as well which weren’t custom fit just a generic size.

I waisted A LOT of money and have nothing to show for it. Spend a little extra and get a dress that fits from a company that stands behind their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments