First of all, I tried to write a review on JJ’s website but could not without signing into an account or through FB or google, which I would not do considering their site is so insecure that just after placing my order my credit card was duplicated and stolen!?!? My credit card company told me that JJ’s house was not a secure network!!!

Urgh!!! I don’t need anymore accounts hacked!!

But about my product; I ordered a fabric photo booth backdrop for my wedding. Problem #1, its 100% plastic not fabric!!! #2 it was stuck together and ink transferred when trying to unstick!

#3 chemical smell was so overpowering that we could taste it in the air!! #4 the script part of the lettering was illegible!!!! This product is worthless and looks nothing like the photo or the description!! Not to mention the shipping cost more than the item!

I will never buy from a Chinese company ever again!!!! Was not worth it !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I too have an issue with them this week. I ordered a flower girl dress which came poorly made and the lace on the arm was cut in half.

I contacted them and they asked me to send a picture. The response was: "All of our dresses are inspected carefully before shipped out so that there is no problem with it. The problem is caused by yourself. Our tailors are experienced and will never make such a mistake.

then we do not accept return in this condition.

Take the dress to a local tailor to have it fixed." If you are going for a good quality dress do not order from this company as they are based in china and the customer service is basically non existent. I had no idea they were made in china or the company was even China owned.

This is what happens when you go overboard for weddings. I've attended quite a few (more than I ever wanted or hoped for) and I've never seen a backdrop photo on the holy altar of God. I can't guess how much money you've blown for a single partial day event, but handing over wads of money for extraneous junk is a bad way to start out.