1.3

I wish I could read those reviews before ordering !!

I kept my first order so I guess thats why there was no extra "TAX and Duty" charge . After explaining that in the second order the two dresses were a poor quality and did not fit me well. One was big and the other one small but the measurements were supposed to be the same. They kept giving me a bunch of *** like WE SPENT TIME SEWING YOUR DRESSES and stuff. After emailing back an forth a few days I "yelled" at them by saying I`m gonna leave worst possible reviews everywhere I can and will call my credit card to dispute the charge ! I told them that I`m not satisfied with the dresses so I`m gonna return them immediately.

So here is the math - $ 295 for two dresses plus about $ 30 shipping.

Then I paid myself for returning it - another $ 30.....and guess what - I just got a bill from UPS that I owe them $ 76 for Taxes and Duties. And they said "You clicked OK on Terms and Conditions when created account - so you accepted the fees " And I just read it carefully - IT SAYS - SOME TAXES MAY APPLY FROM OVERSEAS COUNTRIES ! Who the *** would expect $ 76 bill, especially that I`ve never even heard such a thing happening and I constantly order from China !

So they refunded the $ 295 and I lost $ 106.

Did it f**n worth my time and nerves ???? No !

Worst experience ever !

If you ordering something from them - think 10 times and dont hope for your money fully be refunded if anything

Reason of review: reap off ! .

Comments