Jjshouse - Review in Footwear and Clothing category

14 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

WORST experience ever with an online purchase.The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured and the color was wrong.

They state on their site they would accept returns if the color was wrong however they refuse. They offered a 10% rebate (yay $10 - pathetic). Then after I complained more they upped it to a whopping 20% ($20). Plus I get to keep the crappy dress!

No thanks!Do not buy from these people unless you plan to be disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #958154

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jjshouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
14 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

Dec 21, 2016 #1258928 New York, New York, United States

They ended up giving me a $40 rebate OR i could return the dress to them at my own charge (which was more than I paid for the dress). I did accept the $40 rebate but I will definitely never purchase from them again. They also asked me to remove all my reviews before they would process the return. How shady.

Nov 29, 2016 #1247367 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

This company is a scam!! All the positive reviews must have been written by them. They are awful. No help. My dress was wrong size ( I went up one size and it was still
too small). Color was wrong. They don't care. DO NOT ORDER. IT IS A SCAM. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES WHATEVER THEY MIGHT BE.

Lynn

Nov 28, 2016 #1246998 Staunton, Virginia, United States

They are awful! I will never buy from them again! No refunds, no returns.... I had no idea I was dealing with asian company until too late. Buyer beware!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.