San Jose, California
1.7

I purchased a dress from this company August 18,2016, and when I received the dress it was beautiful, however the hook and eye was missing and it was cut TOO SMALL IN THE HIPS! On September 9, I shipped the dress back to CHINA AND PAID $51.55 for postage due to custom, the dress had to be declared.

However, on September 20, I contacted customer service to follow up on the delivery of the dress and I was told that the dress had arrived, and that they would refund my the full amount $185.26, but the payment platform needed to be cleared to receive my refund, and to contact my bank for assistance. Needless to say the bank claims department verified that JJSHOUSE IS BEING DISHONEST THERE IS NOTHING PREVENTING THE REFUND OF MY MONEY!!

It has been two months! I HAVE COPIES OF THE EMAIL IN WRITING THAT THEY WILL REFUND THE MONEY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They are total thieves. Ordered item it didn't come close to fitting and was wrong color.

Their return policy says they will give full refund including return postage. The only thing they will accept is for me to return it at my expense. Cost to return is more than the cost to buy the item.

I thought I was dealing with a company in Sacramento Cal., it turns out they are in China.

Complete rip off. They are thieves.

JJsHouse Reviews