Mount Laurel, New Jersey
1.4

Omg, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Their products are super poor quality!

Ordered a midi floral dress for $85, thought it was priced at the higher end for a casual everyday dress but bought it anyway because I loved how the design looked on their site, plus I thought maybe I'll get what I paid for, boy was I wrong. When the dress came in I was horrified at the quality. Fabric was super thin, almost see through, yet stiff at the same time. Tried it on and felt like I was wearing tissue paper, it was the most awkwardly uncomfortable thing I've ever wore!

The dress did not flow with my body, it stiff out and fitted so weirdly. This was NOT a made to order dress and they will not honor me a refund because they sent me what I ordered. How dare they sell such garbage. They do not care about taking your money knowing their products are nothing but garbage.

I also bought some jewelry and it is the poorest quality jewelry I've ever seen. I wishEd I would've found this page before ordering.

I'm pretty sure all their great awesome reviews are fake. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments