Magalia, California
2.3

Update by user Feb 26, 2016

They have finally chosen to resolve this and let me return my dress for a refund. Just shipped it today and will see if they follow through.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2016

2/25/16

Bought two dresses one for my daughter and one for myself, we measured ourselves 3 times each and ordered her dress non custom according to their measurements and size chart and ordered my dress custom and NEITHER dress fit. Her dress was a size or two too large and my dress barely zipped and I couldn't breathe while sitting, the kicker on that one is I have lost over 10 lbs since I ordered my dress?? Plus the description and picture shown of the dress I ordered said and showed "knee length" which it was no where near, I kid you not the hem of the dress was within a few inches of my crotch and when sitting my underwear is completely exposed. Explained all of this to them but they don't care, they are not letting me return the items and are offering me a measly 10 percent back on my purchase price which is ridiculous! How is it my fault that the dress was sewn incorrectly length wise? Don't waste your money folks, very unhappy customer who definitely will not be returning which is too bad because they have a great selection of dresses and colors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments