Charlotte, North Carolina

I had an "experience" with jjshouse. I will never order from them ever again, and I hope you heed my warning.

I bought a $200 dress in their burgandy color and it came to me in this awful purple color. On their website it is depicted as a deep, blood red color. When I requested an exchange, they told me that the color settings on my screen were off. However, I veiwed the product on 4 different devices as to make sure there was no issue with my color settings; a phone, a laptop, and 2 ipads.

My color settings are not off. They either did not send me the correct colored dress, and don't want to eat the price of a custom fit dress, or they incorrectly depicted what their burgandy color would look like. Either way, they refused to exchange my dress or refund me my money and simply offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase....or a 10% refund of my $200 dress.

Yeah, because that's going to help me buy a new dress. Do not buy from them...I read the reviews on their website and got tricked...I'm pretty sure those are fake reviews because they are completely screwing me over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments