I ordered 2 dresses for my daughter's wedding thinking I would see which one I liked better. After trying them on, neither looked good so I contacted JJs customer service to return them.

I was told to submit pictures which is totally ridiculous in the first place, but I did so to appease them. Once submitted I was told to get the dresses tailored. There was no way this could be done so I contacted them again and was told I could get 25% of my total charge back as my refund or 35% off another dress. Like I would ever buy another dress from them!

I contacted them again yesterday as I still haven't received any credit after 15 days and was now told they simply forgot to submit for the refund. This is by far the worst customer service and experience I have ever had with a retail and or any business for that matter.

Please save your money and don't be fooled by their "customer satisfaction" policy. This is definitely a scam outfit!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Pros: Online shopping.

JJsHouse Cons: No refund or resolution offered.

• really bad company

Comments

Do not buy from this company

JJsHouse Reviews