I ordered a dress (size 14) which is one size larger than what I wear for my son's wedding. I wanted to make sure I had some extra room just in case the dress ran a bit smaller in size.

HUGE UNDER STATEMENT!!! When the dress arrived and I tried it on, it did not fit. The zipper was on my sides. I contacted JJs house via email..only option available and they told me no refund and I got the run around.

My daughter wears size 0, so out of curiosity, we took the dress to a tailor. The tailor only has to take an inch off each side (2 inches total) in order to fit my daughter ...SIZE 0!! SO MUCH FOR THE DRESS BEING SIZE 14. And the cost to tailor the dress is the price I paid for the dress, so I would be out over $400!!

WHAT A SCAM!!! JJs House needs to be banned from selling and shipping to the USA.

I have contacted my credit card company and the Federal Trade Commission. I want my money back and JJs house should be told they just donated the dress!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Cons: Return policy and customer service, Lack of customer service, No return level or full attention to customer service.

Comments