1.8

I was very disappointed with the made to order mother of the bride dress I bought. First of all, I bought a bridesmaid dress about 5 years ago and it was beautiful looking and fitting.

Since I was happy with that dress plus the other dresses that was purchased for the occasion, i said that i would try them again. At first i chatted online with two different people at different times. I asked if this outfit was a two piece and if it was a dress and jacket or was it a skirt and jacket? Then they said it was a pullover, in other words a one piece.

That made me happy. But when it arrived it wasn't a one piece or a pullover. It was two pieces a skirt and jacket and made with cheap material, definitely not like the picture online. The hem wasn't straight, the top was illfitting and the shirt was two sizes too large.

I spend $188. for this outfit. For my son's wedding which is in a week, i had to take this outfit to the tailor to make it over. I had to pay $150 for the neighborhood tailor to quickly turn it from an outfit to a gown.

The tailor doesn't know if she can do all the work in a couple of days, so I went to David's bridal to get a backup gown ($200.). I am sooo angry with jjshouse.

I will never recommend them to anyone ever. Please do not shop there!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Review #1183051 is a subjective opinion of Cookie_2018.An update on my recent compliant with jjshouse, they have not contacted me at all through email or phone. They don't have any heart, soul, or passion.

JJsHouse Reviews