Jjshouse - JJ'sHouse — a very positive experience!

98 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot of disappointed people filing complaints, but how come you never see any good reviews. I know that this site is specifically for complaints, but that skews things a bit when all you get to hear about is the awful experiences. I had a good experience. I ordered my dress at least 1 full inch larger in every measurement so that I had wiggle room, and then I had it altered to my figure. I do not have the ideal model shape, but this dress was lovely. The gown material and lace was just as pictured and described. If I were thin, I bet I could make it look as good as pictured. I still felt quite beautiful in it regardless of my body shape and my size.

The dress came in an envelope, so it was a bit mashed. That's fine, though. The wrinkles were minimal, and they came right out. The material lent itself well to being mashed, I guess. It took about 30 days to get the dress. I had plenty of time to get it altered and have several fittings.

All in all, I paid less than $400 for a plus-size floor-length wedding gown. I could not be happier.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wedding Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #773458

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jjshouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
98 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

Dec 18, 2016 #1257303 Gorham, Maine, United States

I also ordered my dress from JJ'shouse and it is currently being altered. It came in exactly the way I wanted (and I had custom colors). I'm excited to get mine back from the seamstress (who LOVED it too). I ordered custom shoes too and they fit perfect, and the color matched exactly. You looked lovely on your wedding day! I hope to as well :)

Ami

Jan 20, 2016 #1097723

Congrats!

Jan 19, 2016 #1097697

U look gorgeous in the dress ;) !!! ( missy long, Wisconsin ) randomly reading articles

Jan 19, 2016 #1097701

Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jjshouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×