I ordered a dress from JJ's House (dress website) and I believe they are a complete scam. All of the dresses look beautiful and high-quality from the pictures online, however, the dress I received was drastically different from the picture.

I ordered a champagne color and the dress I received was yellow. I also ordered according to their specific sizing chart and he dress was completely misproportioned. It would cost me 2-3 times the cost of the dress to have it altered to be able to wear it. I contact them immediately upon arrival and they said that they would not accept a return from me but they would offer me 10% off on my next order.

Their website does not specifically state that they will not accept returns.

The wording is extremely vague and they actually have a FAQ section labeled "Items you cannot return or exchange" and the ONLY things listed are personalized items and perishables/jewelry. I believe that they purposely have a vague return policy so as to deceive consumers and steal their money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Bridesmaid Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments