I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I should get 100 % of my money back! The delivery company in the UK, DPD, had logistic/labeling problem with my delivery, so they returned the package to the sender, and JCEX (the international logistics company hired by JJ's House) just abandoned it.

Hence, JJ's House didn't give me a full refund, arguing that, in order to issue a full refund, they had to get the dress returned, and basically they blamed me for not chasing the package with DPD, which I actually did, but it was helpless. After several emails explaining why it is not my fault if I didn't receive my package, I couldn't make them understand that my consumer rights say that it's the sender's responsibility to deliver the package. In the end, they said they will refund 40 % of the dress value plus a 60 % discount coupon, which I'll never use because why the *** would I buy with them again?!

But until now, I haven't received the refund. In my experience they're fraudsters, and I wouldn't take the risk of buying anything to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Product was not delivered.

JJsHouse Cons: Staff just blamed me for not receiving the product, Washed their hands of the whole situation, I felt scammed, I never received my package, I did not get my money back.

• Jj House Scam