I ordered two dresses for a formal event in June 2017. They were not custom made but they were two sizes to big to allow for a fit in the event the dresses run small.

When I received the dresses, they were still too small. My normal size in a dress is 10 petite but I order size 12 ensure a fit. When I received the dresses, they looked nothing like the dresses I ordered on the website and in my opinion looked very cheap. I contacted JJ's house for a return.

I got several emails back wanting to send me 20%, about $7 refund on $230. I said no. Then, they wanted to take a coupon for my next order of 40% off. I said no, I was not ordering again, so it would not make sense to receive coupon.

I told them in several emails I want a full refund. Finally, I was told to send the dresses back and they sent me a return slip. I mailed the dresses back on 7/1/17 and they were received, according to the postal service tracking on 7/3/17; however, JJ's house claimed they had not been received. I would like a full refund.

I told them I would blast them on social media which prompted them to give me the full refund. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are a deceitful bunch of Asians and like I told them most Asians who own businesses are totally deceitful and greedy. I totally disappointed and I would encourage anyone thinking of ordering from this company to think again.

However, I not giving up and I am looking for corporate information so I can send them a letter putting them on blast! Disappointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Pros: Fact that they are available to consumers.

Comments

I almost ordered $400 worth of beautiful dresses from this company till I read 15 reviews and none of them were good!! Shame on this company!!!

So disappointing but I'm glad I didn't get caught up in the mess!!

Thank you to everyone for giving us a heads up!!!

JJsHouse Reviews