I ordered two dresses from JJ's House in a size larger than I wear because I thought they would run small. The dresses didn't fit at all....I couldn't get them zipped.

I sent pictures at their request of how much too small the dresses were (*** request...which was a waste of time) and also that the color was not the color depicted on website. they said take them to an alteration person. You can't alter a dress that is too small when there is no extra fabric to work with. They offered me 10% of my original cost instead of a refund.

Jerks! They claimed the dresses were custom made (give me a break!). It was off the rack and made for someone with no bust and shoulders like a football player.

Bottom line, if you order anything from them....you are stuck with it. The dresses aren't made for American bodies, so don't waste your time or money on these scammers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Pros: Cheap price but you get what you pay for.

JJsHouse Cons: No refunds or returns, No exchanges, No customer service help, Cant return the goods.

Comments