Redmond, Washington

If you order a dress and like it - then great for you, JJ's House is fine.

However, if you have any issues whatsoever, good luck - they are horrible and you will lose your money, I am reporting them to the FTC for taking my money.

1. First of all, the dress I ordered was not like the images. I ordered an off shoulder gown - a size 2, with no custom alterations. The gown came with two straps that were totally visible making it either (1) Not off the shoulder, or (2) Off the shoulder with straps showing.

2. When I requested to refund, they insisted that I was not able to return the dress. I send about 15 messages back and forth to them. They insisted that I was not able to refund me because my dress was "custom made". Complete ***.

3. Finally after a month, they said I could refund it. So all that was a game for them. Then, to ship it back, they are located in China - so shipping will probably be $70, on me.

Horrible customer service, dishonest company, cannot say enough negative things about them. THey should not be doing business in the U.S.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am having the same problem with JJ's. My dress was not made to my measurements and they suggested I have it altered!

#1519330

I am so glad that I am not the only person who got scammed by Jjshouse! I have voiced complaints and have contacted them.

They finally told me I could return the item and they would refund me if it was inspected in good shape.

I returned it and it cost me $35 just to send it back to China, and so far, after over a month, I still have not received a refund. This is a bogus company and I'm hoping that ever one that reads this will beware!

JJsHouse Reviews