New York, New York
1.9

DONT I REPEAT DONT EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY... They return policy is a joke...

I bought a dress for my sister's wedding and the dress fits horribly. Even with 3 in heels on the dress was entirely to long in which I sent pictures to JJ house showing my concern... I even took the dress to 2 local seamstress to try to get the dress altered in which I was told that altering the dress will change the style of the dress and spoil the dress. JJ house refuse to refund me my money.

They just keep offering ridiculous discount or 25% back of my money... I spend $140.00 for this dress. I will not be attending my sister's wedding because I cannot afford another dress. They should just have a No refund policy because they keep offering ridiculous excuse as to why they cannot give me a refund.

You better have a seamstress standing by and extra cash to spend on another dress if you decide to not heed my warning and buy from this company... VERY VERY disappointed and sad.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

JJsHouse Cons: Returns process, Horrible customer service, Will never order from them again refund policy is non existent.

Comments