"Be Warned! If you buy it you own it!!!

The dress came and was too small. I always wear a 4 or 6 so I ordered a 6. The bodice and under the arm area was sooo small. I do not have time before the dress is needed to reorder from JJs so I began the refund process.

Which was a complete run around. They kept sending me to their 'Contact Us' page to fill out a form that wasn't there. After 5 or 6 times back and forth with them requesting photos I finally got that they don't do full refunds because "too small" would still be able to be adjusted by a local seamstress ---NOT when the dress is two inches too small all around the bodice.

Nor do I want to spend more money to try to fix it. SO, if you order it--you own

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Quit buying cheap Chinese junk. Problem solved.

OH MY!! Same exact thing happened to me, I usually take a size 4 or 6, ordered the 6 to be safe and it was way too small in bodice, they gave me runaround about return, actually after a while tried to convince me I didn't even try to send it back, no real "email" to keep as proof.

I say there should be a way for a class action suit but if they truly are not in the U.S.

then we all may be screwed. Thanks for posting, I hope at the very least it deters others before it's too late for them too.

Same thing just happened to me. Bodice is at least 2 sizes smaller than what I ordered.

Same run around. I am contemplating legal action.

JJsHouse Reviews