I am disputing on Paypal...thankfully I paid through them and am trying to get my money back for a poorly made, wrong sized dress that they refuse to refund me for. I have messaged them several times and each time they keep referring me to seamstresses and never acknoweding their mistakes, I even sent photos for proof with measuremts taken by me in the photos and they still wont admit that they are in the wrong!

They are taking peoples money left and right and leaving you with NOTHING but a poorly made item..Will keep you all updated. NEVER BUY FROM JJSHOUSE

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Comments

They are now offering to refund all my money since I told them I was going to file with my "bank" and have already filed with paypal...we are talking over $200 for two dresses. They won't pay for shipping the dress back to China but I am going to push for that as well due to the expense...I will let you all know

Update: now that I have involved paypal they are changing their tune. On paypal they gave me 3 options...#1- a 50% off coupon on my next order #2-they offered to pay 40% of my seamstress alterations and #3 a full refund that would take a minimum of 3 weeks they claim to process.

I am following up with #3 or course.

I will let you know how it turns out. Pressure from paypal may have just saved me $100+ in losses from this company with poor quality and horrible customer service...I hope to update you all soon....

JJsHouse Reviews