I ordered my veil and my wedding shoes and they arrived in good conditions so i was happy. However the nightmare started when i did my second order, before i was asked them if they can deliver the item and arrive before the my wedding date.

They told me not to worry and ensure the items will be arrive as i requested. I have been waiting they carry on with my payment and i fix that asap to get my stuff delivered on time. They use DHL and local courier and it was delayed arrived a week after my wedding. A day after my wedding i told them to process refund they offered me many options to keep the stuff and refund 30/50% instead full refund and told me i need to wait the items first to be sent back within 7 days and they will give my refund.

I did all that and the item tracking was received in their parcel point and i contact them and they told me they didnt receive and when they receive they will let you know and start to process my refund however until today i never heard from them. Terrible customer service dont deal with them!!!

If you asking for refund it will be a nightmare they wont give your money back they should be shutting down. So many bad reviews it was my fault as well thought i will give it try but it did happened to me and Never buy or recommend them to anyone!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments