I ordered a dress that was twice my usual size (I'm an 8) and I ordered a 16 because bridesmaids dresses tend to run really small. I got the dress and it didn't fit at all.

They asked me to send a picture of me not fitting in the dress and then refused to give me a refund and return it. They kept insisting that I take a discount and buy something else from them. Are they ***? Why would I buy again from them?

I have asked repeatedly for a full refund and they continue to try to give me a discount coupon.

Horrible customer service. Do not buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Cons: Custom sizing not custom, Customer service.

• Jjshouse Scam

Comments

Tyreece

You are right about bad customer service. they are out to benefit themselves.

Carefully read their return policy. They basically do not take anything back unless they made the mistake i.e. sent the wrong item.

You only have 7 days to get it post marked at your expense to get it back to them but they give you the runaround during the days after you receive the item so that you cannot reach an agreement during the first 7 days after receiving the item. In other words, the always win, you always lose.

JJsHouse Reviews