2.2

I ordered a mother of the bride dress which was too small. I tried to return the dress and you have to go through several "chats" with someone in order to get a refund. First of all, they wanted a photo of the item showing what was wrong with it. I sent a photo, but insisted that the problem was that it was too small. This is the latest chat I received:

Thank you for your time and reply.

We are sorry that our product doesn't fit well. Your satisfaction is always our main priority, and here are our solutions for you:

1. Return the item for a coupon equals to full item value and you can use the coupon to place a new order directly, which will be more convenient and time-saving than waiting for a refund. If you accept this option, please JUST type the code EN-BA in the ticket page (Sign in - My tickets). We will reply to you the next step soon.

2. Keep the item and we can issue you a 40% refund of the product value as compensation. If you accept this option, please JUST type the code EN-CB in the ticket page (Sign in - My tickets). We will reply to you the next step soon.

3. Return the item for a full refund of the item value (Product refund processed once we receive your parcel). If you accept this option, please JUST type the code EN-DB in the ticket page (Sign in - My tickets). We will reply to you the next step soon.

Please kindly let us know which one you prefer and we will process it right away.

So there is no "Sign in - my tickets" page. You have to keep "chatting" back and forth instead of simply getting a return label. They do not indicate an address to return the item. Trust me! Do not even attempt to get something from this website from CHINA unless you are willing to forgo the expense of the item if it does not work out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Received the dress and it is not made properly. Pleats in midriff are all separated, not sewn together.

Color not like picture.

U cannot chat on a received item, I emailed them, told to enter code for a refund on TICKET PAGE. there is NO ticket page.