Resolved

Update by user Apr 18, 2018

Company saw my complaint on sitejabber and apologized for the inconvenience. they refunded the cost of the dress.

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2018

Buying a dress online is risky since it cannot be tried on. For this reason, we chatted online with a customer representative who assured me refunds were not a problem.

They would issue a full refund if we sent back the dress. This is the only reason we bought a dress online. After try the dress on, we wanted a refund and they refused. This is fraudulent as we had checked before purchasing.

A refund is in order. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM JJsHOUSE!! They are not genuine and just want a sale. I also see that there are an abundant bad reviews similar to my sitaution online.

If I had known, I would never have bought from this company. These companies should not be allowed to sell products here in USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

JJsHouse Cons: No refund.

Comments

Very sad very unhappy I wear a size 10 but was told to order a larger size. No problem if I needed to adjust size by sewing it would be okay. Omg I should have ordered a size 18

JJsHouse Reviews