I order a white long dress for my daughter's confirmation day. Looks beautiful on the picture.

I look at the review and policy return and they seems to be a good company and quality product. WHAT A BIG MISTAKE... I wasn't aware of the extra amount I will have to pay. Before the carrier deliver the dress, I had to pay more in order for me to pick it up.

I did pay an extra $35.00 on top of an expensive dress because I need the dress for the occasion and because I already spend a lot of money for it. When I open the box, I was so disappointed to find out it was not the dress I purchase (Not even close). The white short dress with a big pink flower was not appropriate for a confirmation and wasn't nice at all. I contact JJHouse through email because that's the only way to contact them.

I ask them to send me the dress I order and I will send the ugly one back to them. Here is the answer from them: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Since I care about your case very much, I reviewed your case again and again. Also I had a long discussion with our manager. At last, I managed to apply for the top solution for you.

That is, 1. Keep the item and we can create a coupon code (50% of the product value) for you. It can be used for your new order here. 2.

Or keep the item, and we would like to offer you 40% refund of the item value. 3. Or return the item for a full refund of the item value (Product refund processed once we receive your parcel). And please note that if you return the item back, you will be responsible for the returned postage which is not cheap.

Here is the general address (not return address) for you to check the return postage with your local post office before returning your parcel: Suzhou, China. Post Code: 215006. NOTE: Before returning the product, please contact us to get the Return Form as well as the detailed return address first. Also please make sure it is in its original condition (unused, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, and unsoiled, with the tag still attached and intact if it has one when delivered).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not once they offer to ship me the dress I order for my daughter's confirmation. I did follow the steps to return the dress the way JJHouse want me to do. They never contact me since. My only advice is DO NOT order anything from this fraudulent company.

JJHouse is a fraudulent company.

There policy return is a big liar. I lost over $190.00 +++ Spend $120.00 for another dress for my daughter confirmation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: They made a mistake and refuse to refund me.

JJsHouse Cons: Take your money and do no care.

Comments