The dress comes from China. I ordered a mother of the bride dress January 25th and received an email confirmation stating payment received. The size was confirmed January 27th for my daughter's March 15, 2019 wedding. I confirmed with the person taking my order that the dress will be delivered prior to my flight leaving March 12th.

I sent numerous emails for status of the dress and I received this message on March 1st. "Sorry for the delay. The estimated date to dispatch your order is March 6 and you will receive it around March 9. You will receive a confirmation email including the tracking number once your order is shipped. If you don't receive the confirmation email till the estimated shipping date, please contact us."

I never received the dress on March 9th nor an email stating it was shipped.

I received this message on March 11th and I am flying out March 12th. "We do apologize for the late delivery. Some detailed parts of your item did not meet our quality standard when it was inspected by our Quality Control department. To make your product perfect, we spent more time in reworking it. Would you please keep the order for next use? If yes, we will send your order out once it is finished by the fastest delivery and offer you a 10% discount as compensation, which can be used for your future purchase."

GUESS WHAT? DRESS NEVER CAME. I filed fraud charges with my credit card company.

Received this message on March 19th. "We are sorry to bring you the unhappy experience. We wonder if you have received our last email as below:

"We are sorry for the late reply.

We were informed by Checkout that you filed a chargeback. The payment is held by your bank now. We cancelled your order. Your bank will refund the money to you directly after the case is closed."

Now due to our peak season, there are many orders in our factory. We will try our best to improve our customer service later.

I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. Can you imagine running from store to store on Saturday and Sunday trying to find a dress? I couldn't find a dress with my color scheme or style for the wedding, I ordered a dress on SUNDAY NIGHT from THE DRESS OUTLET and the dress was received at my daughter's house Wednesday afternoon. THE DRESS OUTLET DELIVERED A BEAUTIFUL DRESS. I RECEIVED SO MANY COMPLIMENTS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Resolved issue with my credit card company.

Comments

I take it I won't be getti g my hat I expedited it