Pittsfield, Massachusetts

I ordered a lovely looking dress for my granddaughter's wedding. It was a total mistake. It didn't fit properly and on closer inspection I found out the bodice was poorly made-to the point that the dress is not wearable.

JJshouse requires that you take pictures if you want to return an item which I did and I've been carrying on a lively correspondence with an agent.

The trick is that they are in China and discourage you from returning merchandise by offering a 40%discount and you can keep the dress. At first, I thought I would do that, but why would I want to keep the dress if it is unwearable? I would not wear it under any circumstances. They gave me such a runaround, I just thought others should be warned. They do give a deep discount but if all the dresses are as shoddily made as this one, why would anyone want to order one?

It remains to be seen if they will give me my money back. Oh one last thing they charge an exorbitant amount for postage, almost as much as the dress itself, but with"deals" I managed to pay $14 which is still a lot. IF I send it back I'm not sure how much I'll have to pay.

On the basis of the pictures I took, they should refund my money and then I could put a match to the dress and not waste any more time!

Is there anything that can be done?

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments