Holbrook, New York

I ORDER MANY MANY CLOTHING ONLINE, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH A RETURN UNTIL NOW. I ordered my normal size, the dress came on time however the zipper was so far back placed on the side with NO top hook so I could not zip it alone, had to wait for someone to return home and still could not zip it up.

The top of dress was too small and the bottom too big. Also, this was a summer strapless dress and the material was so heavy it was really a winter weight. So I followed every detail on the return, had to submit pictures, what a pain...however in less than 12 hours was rejected and denied.

They offered 20% another dress.really..why would I spend more money and if it does not fit or work I am STUCK. DONT BOTHER

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

JJsHouse Pros: Online shopping.

JJsHouse Cons: Poor customer servcie, No way to speak to an actual person, Received stock answer from who knows where, Take your money and dont care about their customer, Horrible customer service.

• Wrong Dress