Chesterfield, Missouri

I purchased a bridesmaid dress from JJ's House for an upcoming wedding. I didn't have the opportunity to get measurements so i ordered the dress in my size.

I did receive the dress quickly and it was good quality. Unfortunately the dress did not fit and i contacted customer service to request an exchange. I was informed that they make dresses to order and they did not have another size for me to exchange it for. A few days later i sent photos of me wearing the dress as proof that it did not fit.

They responded saying that because it is the size that i ordered and it fits the mannequin of that size they cannot assist me with a return. They then offered to pay 10% of tailoring fees or 20% off a new dress. If I did not have to purchase another dress for the wedding i would never purchase from this company again. The return policy is ridiculous!

When have you ever purchased anything online and it cannot be returned unless it is a clearance item? I also find it very hard to believe that they make each dress to order. I received my dress a week after I placed my order online.

This means that my order was made, processed, the dress was constructed, and shipped from the UK to Florida in 7 days. I highly doubt it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments