Galveston, Texas

I recently ordered dress for my daughter's wedding because the site/company seem reliable. However this is not the case.

The dress came in a slightly different shade of color than from the provided photo on the page. In addition, the dress did not look flattering and seem disproportionate. I understand the coloring may be off, as they have mentioned, but what gets me is the fact that they will not allow me to return the dress. I cannot wear the dress and to be quite frank, the quality is NOT WORTH IT.

The only thing I can do now is continue warning others about my experience and how unsatisfied I am.

Overall, the color was off, the quality was poor for the amount I paid, and since you're purchasing online (without being able to try it on), one should be allowed to return it if it does not fit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Wedding Dress.

JJsHouse Cons: No refund or resolution offered.

Comments

Completely in agreement with you. They should be run out of business!

There needs to be a warning on their website, "Buy at your own risk! Purchases made sight unseen and absolutely NO returns!" They prefer to hide this fact behind their pictures of dresses which look much nicer on the page than in person.

JJsHouse Reviews