Riverton, Utah

I recently purchased a dress from them for a wedding, the dress arrived that it no way near fits. I intentionally ordered it a size larger than I typically wear.

I'm larger in the breast than most who are 5'2 and I figured I could always have it tailored. This dress seriously is not the right size. I wish so bad that I would have read these comments first. They are denying that I should be refunded.

They want pictures as proof that is doesn't fit. And they claim the dress was "made to order" how on earth is that possible if they didn't get exact measurements from the neck down. I'm very disappointed in their customer service skills. And I am working with the BBB I want a full refund at this point.

I have no desire to EVER do business with this company or any like it again. They claim they are in the US but my dress came from Republic of China.

Which would explain the size difference.

Reason of review: Dress is not the right size. .

JJsHouse Cons: Return policy and customer service.

Comments

this company, Izidress, and Fabvouge are all the same company like many others they send me the wrong dress and wrong color and they say it passed their inspection there for I won't be getting a refund- and the refuse to give me a return address- I contacted my CC comany and they denied payment to them-- do not buy any dresses or products from this company! they are scam artists

JJsHouse Reviews