I purchased a dress for a wedding event. Ordered it way before the wedding date. But, I swear the dresses they show or have on the internet are nothing like what you receive.

The dress I purchased looked similar to the picture but by no means was what any customer would want. The size's are off as well. How is this company still in business????

I tried to return, I gave up, it's like talking or communicating to a child.

They have scammed so many customers, it makes me mad that they can get away with what they are doing.

They claim that every dress is custom made, custom made is not a size 10 or 12 dress, that's standard. A custom dress is personalized measurements for each customer. It's part of their excuses of why it takes so long to get the dress. I think your credit card should not be charged until the dress ships. This company is horrible with horrible return and customer help. With all the frustration and disappointment you are better off trying to find a dress locally in the long run it might be cheaper. The dress I purchased by the way ended up in my donation box to Goodwill. Please don't buy from this company, more than likely you will be disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Evening Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I purchased years ago, no solution just want other consumers to know.

Comments