I recently ordered a dress for my daughters wedding they took the money immediately but I had no confirmation of my order, when I tried to contact them I discovered they are in China and the only way to enquire is by email. They respond with poor English and are very unhelpful.

They had no record of my order ! After many days wasted writing emails and waiting for a response they sent the item. I was horrified at the quality of the dress for the amount of money I paid and when I tried to return it there was no return information, address etc. Finally discovered you have to email them at their customer services to have your return agreed by them when I tried to send the email it wouldn’t submit !!!

You have seven days to do this and they don’t allow you to send your request !!!!

Absolute scam !! I’m fuming

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Mother Of The Bride Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1631996

I wish I had seen your response before I ordered a prom dress for my granddaughter. How awful that that they do not let their customers know their location, etc.

Now I know why my order took so long to arrive. Buyers, BEWARE of this business!!