Newark, New Jersey
1.2K views

I purchased a A-Line Princess V neck cocktail dress. I received the dress which was not custom made.

I ordered a size larger to make sure the top part would fit properly. When I received the dress I was excited and tried it on immediately. The dress fit in the waist but did not fit up top. I looked for the customer service number to start the return process.

There is no customer service number!! There was a contact number which I called (from Hong Kong no less) and got an answering machine. Once speaking to someone and sending them a photo of me in the dress, I was told that I gave them the wrong measurements and could not receive a refund. This was not a custom made dress.

I'm still going back and forth trying to get a refund.

JJs House return policy is full of *** and the bottom line is "Buyer Beware". In addition, this company does not specialized in American women's body size.

I'm a size 10 and I ordered a size 12 just to make sure the top would fit.. Not true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Comments

I just got screwed, I want to return it but no receipt, order number, phone number. Been chatting thru Facebook messenger, and they r playing games like I didn't even order dress from them! Do not buy from these ppl!!!

JJsHouse Reviews