I bought a very expensive Mother of the Bride dress from JJ House. I weigh 122 lbs and ordered a size ten.

The dress arrived with no return slip or return information of any kind. It would not zip up the back leaving an approximate 4" gap where the zipper would not close. It was way too small! (I had also ordered two dresses from Dillard's in a size 10 - both were a little too big and the one I chose was easily altered to fit me well).

The workmanship around the neckline of the dress from JJ House was also not well done. The dress needed to be returned.

We contacted JJ House by email and they responded with a promise that they would send us return information. They also stated that the return needed to include a picture of the problem I was having with the dress. After several attempts I was still unable to get JJ House to respond with a return address.

If anyone has this information, please forward it to jdonovan300@yahoo.com. This dress needs to be returned for a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Mother Of The Bride Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments