Madison, Wisconsin

We ordered my daughter's prom dress from this company, and after measuring for an accurate size/fit, the dress arrived and was off size by 3-4" in several places. Also, one of the straps was off center (nearly in my daughter's armpit) and the whole bodice of the dress lay to one side.

It was made very poorly and when my daughter had it on, it looked as though she turned the whole dress a quarter turn on her body! We had to spend over a half hour on the computer just to find their customer service contact info, and when we sent in our complaint, we were notified that we hadn't contacted the right dept. We tried other links, and when we finally got a (generic) response, we were told we would have to send in photos to prove our complaint. We sent in 3 photos and were told that the photos did not clearly show the defect (They did!!!!) We sent more photos and were told that another dept.

would have to evaluate our complaint. We are now a week into the process, and are getting a continual run-around! Their email responses seem mass generated, and pretty much just consistently tell us to wait another 24 hours while they evaluate our complaint - then they send us another, similar email a day later. This company is the poorest excuse for a business that I have ever dealt with!!!!

To say we are dis-satisfied is a gross understatement. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from JJsHouse!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

• Turn